- This event has passed.
Test event page
April 11, 2018
sadass sdasdasdasdasdasdasd asd asd a sdasd asasasdasda
When you partner with Skylands for care management and support services, we walk alongside your loved one to guide them as they reach their fullest potential.
Working with Skylands
Your love and commitment to finding what’s best for your loved one drives our customized support coordination efforts. Your loved one and your family should always have the right to choose and receive the best services from people who are passionate about what they do.
As trusted community members and the top support coordination agency in the state, we have earned the respect and partnership of the best service providers throughout New Jersey.
Skylands is a trusted and proven partner. We provide peace of mind to your family through our years of experience and our industry-leading team. Each of our support coordinators and care managers has at least 10 years’ practice working with individuals and their families to identify and deliver connections to support services that make a measurable difference in people’s lives.
Our care managers take the time to listen to your family’s specific needs and develop an Individual Support Plan (ISP) that’s right for your loved one. We’ll continually improve your loved one’s ISP to ensure it delivers the support services they deserve.
And, as a self-approval agency, we write and approve our plans rather than sending them to the state, making the process simple and efficient for your family.
Our Commitment to You:
Connections matter. We create a long-lasting connection with your family and your loved one so that we can connect you to specific support services that increase your loved one’s happiness and well-being.
- We are committed to always taking the time to learn the unique needs of your family so that we can identify services that best match your needs.
- We are committed to assisting your loved one to ensure they remain healthy and safe.
- We are committed to putting your loved one first – carefully considering their choices, needs, dreams, and identity.
- We are committed to your loved one’s relationships and will support them as they develop, maintain, and nurture positive connections with the important people in their lives.
- We are committed to supporting your loved one as they fully participate within their community.