We believe in helping your loved one reach their fullest potential based off of their own desires and requests.
We understand the commitment and sacrifices families make to do what’s best for their loved one with special needs. We believe all families have the right to choose—and receive—only the best services from people who are passionate about what they do.
As trusted community members and the top Support Coordination Agency in the state, we have earned the respect and partnership of the best service providers throughout New Jersey.
When we work with you, we roll up our sleeves and we won’t stop working until we have met your family’s specific needs. Our success is measured only by the happiness and well-being of your loved one—that’s why we invest any resources needed to achieve this goal.
With years of experience and a collective of professionals all with at least 10 years’ practice working with individuals with special needs and their families, we are the proven and trusted partner for your family.
Our team will always take the time to listen to your family’s specific needs and develop an Individual Support Plan that’s right for your loved one. We’ll monitor each individual’s eligibility and Individual Support Plan and will happily make changes to the plan when needed.
And, as a self-approval agency, we write and approve our plans rather than sending them to the state, making the process simple and efficient for your family.
- We promise to always take the time to learn the unique needs of each family and assist them in finding services that best match those needs.
- We promise to assist individuals in making sure their health and safety needs are met.
- We promise to always consider your loved one’s choices about who they are, where and how they live and what they do to maximize their life.
- We promise to help each individual develop, maintain and nurture positive relationships with the important people in their lives.
- We promise to ensure that the individuals we serve fully participate and be included within the community.