Our New Jersey DDD support coordinators serving Burlington County have one goal: Helping individuals with special needs choose and access the best services to thrive in the adult world.
At Skylands, our mission is to go beyond paperwork-based support coordination. We forge long-term relationships with families, providing trusted counsel on their journey. We’re there when you call. We’re there when you text. We’re there to provide peace of mind – and make independence possible.
What We Offer Burlington County Families
- Individual support plan (ISP) development
- Resource identification and connections
- NJ DDD support and service coordination
- Proactive monitoring updates based on eligibility, budgeting and funding requirements
Areas We Serve
Skylands provides support coordination services to all of Bergen County, including the municipalities of:
- Bass River Township
Resources for Burlington County Families
- Contact our agency to discuss your family’s needs
- Download critical forms and documents
- Get answers to frequently asked questions