We currently do not serve any families in Salem County, but please contact us so we can learn about how we can help you.
Our New Jersey DDD support coordinators have one goal: Helping individuals with special needs choose and access the best services to thrive in the adult world.
At Skylands, our mission is to go beyond paper-based support coordination. We forge long-term relationships with families, providing trusted counsel on their journey. We’re there when you call. We’re there when you text. We’re there to provide peace of mind – and make independence possible.
What We Offer
- Individual support plan (ISP) development
- Resource identification and connections
- NJ DDD support and service coordination
- Proactive monitoring updates based on eligibility, budgeting and funding requirements
Resources for Salem County Families
- Contact our agency to discuss your family’s needs
- Download critical forms and documents
- Get answers to frequently asked questions